Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Video time!!!




I have been saying I needed to post a video of Jamison "talking" and I finally got a pretty good one. I had the camera out because little Weston gave me his first official coo's today!!! It was adorable but of course when I got the camera out he stopped... oh well...it was still a success since I caught his brother. Next time hopefully...........


Since I didn't get a video I figured I would post a couple bath pictures of him instead, he LOVES bathtime whether its in the sink or the tub :)


Tomorrow its another big "playdate" with our twin group. All 8 moms and 14 babies (the last 2 are still in the NICU but hoping to be home soon... the poor mom, I know its tough). Last time it was pretty fun so I am sure we will have a good time. Although I will be missing FL big time.... the high is only 40 degrees!!! We will all be bundled up when we leave the house :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw! I saw this and it made me want to cry!! You need to bring your butts down here so I can hold them little men! :D

    ReplyDelete