Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ya Baby!!!

I have finally done it!!!! I hopped up on the scale to see my pre-pregnancy weight starring back at me!!!! So excited... although the same weight most certainly doesn't look/feel the same so I will keep at the O.B.B. (when my ankle gets better...) and firm things up! My goal was 3 months and at 3 months and 1 day I made it. Maybe I took notes from Weston, I wanted him to be home on Halloween and he came home Nov 1st :)

The babies had a Dr. apt yesterday to get the second dose in the series to help prevent RSV and while we were there they weighed them.... the little porkers have both gained about 4 oz in 6 days. Weston 8 lbs 14oz and Jamison 10 lbs 6oz. Chunky little butts. She also gave us a perscription for their rashes. Its mostly on their belly and backs from the monitor belt but they are also getting eczema on their arms and legs so hopefully this will help clear them up. Poor kids, this weather isn't helping much with the heat running 24/7 it makes the house so dry. Holy cow have I mentioned how much I am missing FL??? This cold weather stuff is soooooo not for me. We had a little snow on the ground the other day and I think we are supposed to get some more tonight. I honestly have no idea how I survived in Montana!!!

We are leaving Friday for NC and I have so much stuff to pack its not even funny. How is it possible that two tiny little people come with so much stuff????

1 comment: