Monday, April 19, 2010

11 weeks today!!


That means only 13 weeks until bedrest but better yet...... 25-26 weeks until I meet my babies! (since delivering 36-37 weeks), wow it is going by fast! Here is the updated picture on their development. Today's report is that they are now the size of limes, awe my little limes :)

Nothing to exciting here. Pat is gone this week so it may be a long week........... back in FL when Pat would travel for work I would make plans every night, visit the neighbors, visit my parents, Pat's mom, dinner with friends, it would always go so fast......... not this week its just me and Maggie. I think I may pick up a few movies or something. I also signed up for a couple groups on a site called meetup.com. Its kind of a fun site they have groups that have all kinds of interest, from political to dogs to work to baby stuff... of course I was on baby stuff mission. I found a group for pregnant moms, hopefully they will have some events I can go to soon.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment