Wednesday, April 14, 2010

No news..

So I went to the OB and had the fastest apt ever.... checked in, blood pressure, weight, exam checked out and back in the car in under 20 minutes!!!

That is fabulous I know except I was hoping she took a listen to the babies, nope just a quick look, swap, rx and out the door didn't even feel my belly.... however no biggie since Friday I should get all the goods done with my new Dr. I am super excited for that apt.

So what was a girl to do with all of that free time after my apt???? Go shopping :) Not for clothes or fun shoes but I hit a Joann's Fabrics. I needed some little project ideas to keep me busy and from going stir crazy.... when I happened to learn that they are moving stores and had a huge closeout on all of the fabric!!! Happy Dance!!! I got soooooo much fabric for a great bargain. It was 50% off and an additional 75% if it was the end of the roll. They had such cute baby prints but I restrained myself since I don't know what we are having yet. I just got one ivory print with little bears and the soft satin to line some cute blankets with, the fabric was just to soft to pass up. The best was an adorable apron kit, I can not wait to make it... Apron's may be for old ladies but I don't have one and I have ruined a couple nice shirt while cooking so I figured it was a good investment :)

~Heather

1 comment:

  1. Heather, I'm glad you got your good appt today! Looking forward to your update!

    ReplyDelete