Tuesday, April 27, 2010

12 week belly picture


Now that I am cruising along and starting to really pop out a bit...... although I still feel "chunky" and not really pregnant looking yet........ I am going to keep these pictures coming once a week. I think it will be nice when I am holding my babies to look back at these pictures and see all the changes my body made to get them here. At least I hope... and I hope it doesn't make me cry when I see how flat my belly used to be hahahaha

Tomorrow is Wednesday.... two more days till our next ultrasound. Oh I almost forgot to tell you all the self restraint I had yesterday :) When I arrived for my blood test they offered me to go ahead and do the ultrasound right after (they had a cancellation) sooooooooooo tempting I LOVE seeing my babies but I am really looking forward to Pat coming and being there to experience this test (I think it will take about an hour .... lots of pictures) so I held myself back and keep it for Friday. I was pretty proud of myself.

~Heather

1 comment:

  1. Awwww Heather.....such a cute belly you got there! Treasure all these moments. Take lots of pictures! I love belly pics!

    HUGS

    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete