Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Well its not Friday and...........

I am going to the Dr.... the OB in fact... the one who doesn't want me as her patient hahahaha. I officially stopped taking my shots on Sunday. Monday morning I started my other type of progesterone which I will be on till I am 11 weeks so just a few more days you would think that I could make it with no issues... well we are talking about me here so its not that easy. I have a little problem "down there" ugh!!!

I tried to just move my Friday apt up however, no dice, no Dr there until Friday. So I am off to the OB today at 3:00. Not sure if I will get any other good info on my babies but you can be sure if I do you all will be the first to know.... right after Pat of course :)

Speaking of Pat.... poor man. My hormones got the best of me yesterday for the first time last night. Let me begin by saying I am not a yeller, screamer, thrower or any thing like that by nature. I try very hard when Pat and I have a disagreement never to raise my voice....... sooooooooo this is what happened....

I was starving but I went grocery shopping instead of grabbing a snack this is at about 5:15 (yes this is probably my first mistake) and I managed my time so I would finish just in time to pick Pat up from the Metro station 6:15.... First thing I tell him is "oooh can't wait for dinner, starving" when we realized we had to make a quick trip to Petsmart for Maggie's food (special diet... gotta love that dog).. we pull in home at 7:10--- I am shaking at this point so hungry. Its turkey taco night yummy... before even unloading the groceries.. I throw the meat in the pan, brown it, put in the water start the rice and open the Taco kit box to get the seasoning package.......... except this kit for some reason doesn't have one.... for those who don't know... my hubby is a tinsy bit frugal and it has rubbed off on me so when I shop I go cheap so this is also probably my fault for not FULLY reading the box however I have bought alot of taco kits in my day and I have NEVER had one that didn't come with the seasoning. So I turned to him and said "there is no seasoning can you please run to the store and grab a pack......." and he said "no lets just eat it the way it is" I look down at the turkey in the pan with water and............... freak out, yep totally freak out, slammed the cabinet screamed something along the lines of I will go myself along with a few other not so nice things..... dang hormones. Poor Pat was coming after me saying he would go... too late I was out the door. Lucky for the cashier ....who was training of course... I restrained myself as he asked his trainer how much money it was worth when I handed him a dime... SERIOUSLY???? How can you be a cashier and not know how much each coin in the drawer is worth... but that's besides the point. I get home finish cooking and at 7:50 pm I have the best most delicious bit of taco you can possibly imagine.... sooooooooo good. I finished while watching Dancing with the stars... by the way no pregnant woman stuffing her face with cheesy taco should look at scantly clad Etteta with an AMAZING body on TV which supposedly puts 10 lbs on you...where that 10 lbs goes on her I will never know... too bad she got eliminated last night hahahaha I do love her however don't really want to see her for the next.... say 9 months!!!

I will update you later on the apt!

~Heather

1 comment:

  1. Oh Heather! I can only imagine that scene! Poor Pat, but he should know...just say yes ma'am and do it! Hope all went well at the Dr!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete