Friday, November 5, 2010

Brother love...























































I LOVE this video of the boys and the other video of Weston but I couldn't help myself and had to add some photos :)
The one with a very red faced Jamison is like his calm before his storm :) He turns red before he screams LOL.

















Our home nurse came by yesterday and weighed the babies and I was pretty surprised how big they had gotten. I mean I knew they had gotten bigger but Jamison has gained more then a pound in a week, he is now 7lbs 9oz!! Weston is coming right along as well, it took him so long to pass 5 lbs and a week later he is 5lbs and 13oz!!!



2 comments:

  1. OMG! That was adorable!!! Oh Missy I always knew you would be great Mommy!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPPIE!!!! I just learned that both babies are finally home! We were absolutely thrilled to hear the joyous news! The pictures are so adorable and really enjoyed the 2 videos...such sweeties! Glad you all are finally together...as it should be. Sending you both oodles of love for both Jamison and Weston...and wishes for restful nights...fat chance, right?! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete