Wednesday, November 3, 2010

We are finally all together!!!






















































































































I think this post will speak for itself. Pat and I (and Grandma too) are so excited to have both babies together. Everytime I look at them I am just in awe that they are ours, they are just so so sweet.






























PS The little guy is doing great!! Sleeps well and eats awesome and best yet.......... no spells (for either baby actually).

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!!!!!!! So happy you guys are together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on bringing the babies home. I also loved your stories about the snuggler and Sir Poops A Lot! May the good times continue...
    Preemies mean so much to us. I wanted to let you know that we will be participating in the Bloggers Unite Fight for Preemies event on November 17th, Prematurity Awareness Day. I thought you might be interested in joining us. Here’s a link for more info and to sign up to help us spread the word: http://bit.ly/a6y8hj. Nov. 17th is the day we all fight – because babies shouldn’t have to.

    ReplyDelete