Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shocked!







Each day the babies do their tummy time... typically uneventful since they are still so little... not today!! All of the suddon Weston flipped himself up on his side... and then rolled over!!! I was so shocked, this little baby is barely 7 lbs and two months old (adjusted age only 2 weeks). Pat and I totally thought it was a fluke so we put him back on his belly and a few seconds later he rolled back onto his side giving me just enough time to grab my camera!! Two times the little guy rolled himself over, what a big boy!!!






Not to leave Jamison out, he is "talking" all the time now, its adorable, he has a very sweet little voice... I just need to get a good video of it. I could just sit all day and squeeze them they are so cute :) Just for fun I had to post a few pictures too!






No comments:

Post a Comment