Friday, January 14, 2011

As promised....










Pictures of the boys enjoying their new excersaucer. The design on this one is great because the toys are super close so their bitty little arms can reach everything (please note video of Weston).... and the best part is it turns into an activity table after the boys start walking so it will be around for a long time :)

Since I had a video of Weston I had added one of Jamison playing with his new rattle (I try to keep things fair around here hahaha) My parents got them rattles like I had when I was a baby and the little guys seem to really like them. I think its the size, fits their hands perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Hailee loves watching the videos of the boys!! She kept saying "Awwww" LOL :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!! I can't wait to give them snuggles soon!!!

    ReplyDelete