Tuesday, March 23, 2010

7 weeks :)

7 weeks already!!! Went by fairly quickly I think, although I am sure the next 30+ weeks might not hahaha.

I have been feeling pretty great so far. No morning sickness but I have been told it usually starts around 8-10 weeks so I may not be off the hook just yet. I have been very tired... often... very often :) My boobies are .... um.... very big.... and my belly is already giving my pants a run for their money.... just still surprises me how quick these things start to happen but I guess its a little faster because there is 2 babies???

I only packed two pairs of jeans while waiting for the move.... I can only button one pair (they are a smidgen bigger then the other) so I am already using the hair tie trick to keep them closed. Makes me wonder "exactly how big will this belly of mine get?" Not that I am complaining :) I can fix it after my little ones arrive... for now I will just embrace my pudginess hahaha.

Tomorrow will be a great day! I have an ultrasound. Its my last one before I leave for D.C. I can not wait to see their little hearts beating again its pretty amazing.

Buy maybe the best part of this week will be Friday.......... I get to see my Pat!!!!!! I miss him so much and cant wait!

Next week I am going to go meet our new Dr ....I found a practice only 5 miles from our new house, appointment's on Wednesday, the 31st. I hope they are nice :)

I will update you guys tomorrow I will still try to get their last ultrasound uploaded today somehow.

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment