Thursday, March 11, 2010

Final Beta ........

Came in at 8312 :) I am soooo .................. hmm........... I have run out of other words so I guess excited, happy, thrilled!!!

Our first ultrasound will be next Thursday :) One week from today I will get to see my baby... or babies :)

My wonderful mother in law and sister in law Kelly went with me to Motherhood today and I got my first maternity clothes. I tried them on with the fake belly... oh boy... My running motto today was "I wont be THAT big" and their running answer was "oh yes you will". It was such a great day and I was happy to share it with them.

Of course I filled Pat in and he is excited, we both are just waiting to be together so we can celebrate our new family :)

~Heather

1 comment:

  1. Ahh...what wonderful and exciting news! This is just awesome and I can't wait to hear how the ultrasound goes!!!!!
    What fun it must have been to shop.
    And just think, next comes shopping for the
    baby(s)...woohooo!!!!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete