Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Belly pictures



We had a great update today at the Dr's office.... first let me start by saying I had an army of people to see these little ones on film (yes I know they are famous already lol) My mom, dad, mother in law, sister in law Kelly and Aunt Debbie all were there to see the babies little hearts beating away. The Dr looks for the heartbeat to be above 120 at this point and we have a 141 and a 147!!!! Strong little guys... or girls :) I was so excited to have such a great report... it really helps to make me feel much more confident that we will be bringing both of our babies "home" soon....well kind of soon :)

Ok since I have been slacking a bit at pictures I will give you a few :)

So the bottom picture is my belly just before I took the home pregnancy test, right around 4 weeks pregnant............... the beginning lol! This one is important because then you see..... the one on the on top.... that was today 7 weeks, um.... ya ....I think its growing :)

PS those jeans... the ones that needed a belt.... are the ones I cant button anymore...... hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment