Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tomorrow is the big day!!!

Yes that means I convinced the nurses move me up a day :) I am soooooo looking forward to the big confirmation from them..... In my heart I know I am pregnant.... there is just something to be said about having someone else tell you that indeed you are pregnant.

I should be embarrassed about taking daily home pregnancy test.. but I am not :) They are undeniable now, today the test line was darker then the control line. When I bought a box the other day I had a little old lady at the cash register and when she rang them up I told her "I already know those are positive but I just want to see the lines one more time... its been a long road".

I went to a food study/focus group the other day and there was a lady in the group 5 months pregnant and we were talking and I told her I had just found out I am pregnant too... and it just sounds funny... maybe after tomorrow it will start to sink in... or maybe it wont until after my first ultrasound but I am just so happy.

I can tell you this... we may have one very healthy little baby but I think I am leaning towards two....I have already been waking up each morning with a slight case of nausea, have been utterly exhausted mid-day for the last few days and my stomach is honestly already a bit bigger and firmer.. although this is my first time and I have nothing to compare it too :) Nevertheless I will be thrilled no matter what we have!!!!

Will update you with my Beta # tomorrow!

~Heather

1 comment:

  1. It's so wonderful Heather and you should be excited, ecstatic, jumping for joy & so so happy because that's what I am for you. Really, from the bottom of my heart you deserve this so much. You will be an awesome Mom!!

    Can't wait to see you number tomorrow!!! :D

    God Bless


    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete