Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tomorrow is a big day :)

Tomorrow morning I go in for my third and final Beta. Wow. This is by far the furthest I have ever gotten and just cant wait for my final number. I will be on pins and needles all day, but I am thankful to be spending the day with my mother in law and my sister in law so that will help pass some time. We are hoping for any number over 7000.... please keep us in your thoughts and prayers and I will update you as soon as I know :)

I am really missing my hubby... I just wish he was here to celebrate with me instead of celebrating over the phone... soon .... two more weeks.....................

~Heather

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for today's beta Heather!!!

    **HUGS**

    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete