Monday, March 29, 2010

8 weeks!!


So here is our new picture :) Babies are now the size of raspberries... so fast :)

I am currently sitting n Panera Bread on the computer.... no internet at the new house yet... yes its killing me.... Wednesday couldn't come fast enough haha. We had an overall great trip to D.C and I am really happy with our house and neighborhood. Our furniture comes tomorrow and I think after we start to organize it will start to feel like home.

Today Pat mom comes in to help us get organized which will be such a big help since I really cant do to much lifting and bending. Wednesday late afternoon I am supposed to go to a new OB practice. I may be picky but I am not sure about this one so I am going to keep looking around to see if I can find one that's maybe a bit closer.

I will keep you posted.... as soon as I get internet... I think I am addicted... big time withdrawal hahaha

~Heather

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know what area in DC you guys are in! We have lot's of family and some friends in the area and go there often! I'd love to see you (and the babies!) when we're around! SO glad to hear the move went well and you are feeling so great!
    And I'd be just like you and insist to check that the babes were doing okay...after all you have gone through to get these two amazing lives...no craziness, just true Mama lovin!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete