Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What a day!

Last night I went to dinner with a friend and when I got home I realized I was having some spotting... of course I began to freak out... went to bed and figured it would be better by this morning but it wasn't. I cried called Pat and then the Dr's office who got me in today at 2:00....

The next couple hours were awful, we got there 30 minutes early and ended up waiting an hour total. The Dr. warned me that I was early and we might not see anything much but then the best sight and words I have ever heard....

"Well there are two sacs, Baby A has a heartbeat....... Baby B has a heartbeat" I cried!!! I was just soooooo happy I couldn't believe it. We are having twins!!!

The Dr. wanted to see both heartbeats over 100, we had one little one at 108 and one at 111... thrilled! The spotting was from a hemorrhage above the babies and she said it was normal and absolutely ok that it was happening :) Wow... I call baby B my little over-achiever/ mini Pat because he/she is a bit bigger then baby A.

I go back next Wednesday for another scan. I cant wait to see my little babies again :)

I will try to figure out how to upload a copy of the ultrasound.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear this wonderful news! You and Pat must be on cloud nine!
    Hugs
    Jen

    ReplyDelete