Thursday, March 4, 2010

Beta # is in!!!

Well I am sorry to leave anyone in suspense but I have been busy celebrating all day :)

The Beta is in at 689!!!!!!!!!!! This is a super great number, I was hoping for 100 lol!!! I guess I got that and some :)

My nurses all seem to think for the amount of days past my procedure and my number today that we are having twins :) :) :) Of course numbers are flexible and there still is a chance that there will just be one very healthy baby but the nurses were pretty certain.

Pat and I are just ecstatic. I just cant wait till we are together and can finally celebrate with each other.

Next Monday and then on Thursday we will have follow-up betas to be sure the number is doubling (that shows it is progressing nicely) then the following week we will have our first ultrasound to hear there sweet little heartbeats and to confirm how many :)

Cant wait!!! I am sooooo thankful!


~Heather

5 comments:

  1. So excited for you guys!! That beta is AWESOME!!!! Can't wait to hear the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome number...I had a feeling this cycle was "the one" and this number proves that Im physic hahahhahahahahha

    Yayyyy for you and Pat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! We could not be more excited for you both! Praying for healthy, healthy, healthy...whatever the number may be!! Twins would be so cool though! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOoo hoooo! I'm so so happy for you and Pat. This has been a true blessing for the both of you. I was thinking the other day, you'll be living not too far....we could definately hook up one day when we both have our little ones!!

    Good luck tomorrow with your second beta...I know you won't need any luck! God's hand has blessed you with a healthy little baby :)

    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
    I am just so very excited for you and Pat! I can imagine how thrilled you must be! And maybe twins...double the fun!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete