Monday, March 1, 2010

Still Sinking In :)

I was sooooo excited all day yesterday. I just still cant believe that we are finally pregnant. I think it didn't really sink in for Pat until last night, he called and said "hi my little baby momma" :)

The other night I met up with two friends at a restaurant, they were both having margarita's. So when the waitress stopped by to ask what she could get for me, before I answered my friend said "She's pregnant no margarita's for her" and I laughed. It sounded so funny to me, I guess because I have never been and was still so uncertain that it worked... and now two days later I really am PREGNANT yippeee!!!!!

Yesterday I picked up two pregnancy test that my sister-in-law Kristin was holding hostage (so I didn't test early.... see how well that turned out hahaha). So this morning I took another one ( a different brand) and it is positive too :) Even a bit darker then yesterday which makes me super happy as it means the pregnancy is getting stronger and I am making more hormones.

I am just so thankful we have gotten this far. Of course we still have lots of milestones to cross before I get to hold me baby (babies?) but I am looking forward to each one.

~Heather

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful post!!! Im so happy for you and Pat...its about time:) yayayayayayay...and I pray for babIES....

    ReplyDelete