Sunday, February 28, 2010

Well I couldn't wait..................


Pat called this morning and woke me up :) I had just happened to have a pregnancy test sitting out on the counter.... and of course best time to take it first thing in the morning so I figured I would do it with him on the phone, he protested a bit saying it was to early (we have been here before and he hates to hear me cry) but stubborn me I did it anyway............ and after two short minutes I said "there is a line! there is a line! I cant believe its positive" and ran up stairs to wake up his mom and show her :)

I am over the moon happy!!! The line is faint but there is no mistaken it is there. I am still very early so it will get darker as the days pass. I am only 12 days past ovulation so this is great for where I am in this cycle :)

Pat and I are so lucky, blessed and super happy with the news I just couldn't wait to share!!!

Here is the picture of my first positive pregnancy test!!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAY!! Congrats girls...You soooo deserve this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I am just so excited for you, this is such awesome news! I can only imagine the joy you and Pat must be feeling!
    I look forward to watching you grow!

    ReplyDelete