Sunday, February 21, 2010

Babies are in!!!

Today was one of the best days I have had. I was so worried about our little ones and what was happening when I got up today and on our drive to the clinic. Would they survive? Would they be good quality?

On the drive over we have to go over a long bridge that crosses the Tampa Bay. I look for dolphins every time that I have been on it. Today was the first time since I moved here in 1999 that I saw one :) I told pat maybe it was a good sign....

So we get to the clinic, get settled and the Dr. came in along with our Embryologist and said, "Well I have a good report for you" the Embryologist stood behind him nodding her had and giving the two thumbs up sign. I was sooooooo incredibly happy I got teary-eyed. So here is what we have..

2) Grade1 AB perfect little Blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More then I hoped for.

It gets better------ Embryologist said she was watching "lots" of them and she will let us know tomorrow "how many" they were able to freeze!!! I was so happy it was "how many" and not "we will watch and see if we can" which I heard last time.

On the ride home we went back over the bridge, we saw another dolphin :) Perfect!

This cycle has been so great for us so far, we have been truly blessed. Not only do we have two great little beans hopefully getting cozy in their momma I will have some frozen which would give us another opportunity to expand our family :)

Here it to the two week wait. March 5th will tell all :)

~Heather

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing news!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!

    Rest up and have your DH wait on you while you wait on your babies)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete