Monday, February 22, 2010

Oh my!!! Final report on our embryos

I think I am in shock just a little--------- I was hoping for the call today to find out that 2 embryos made it to freeze...... Well......... WE HAVE 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not believe how great this cycle has gone for us. This is way more then I could have hoped for or imagined.

I am hoping and praying that the babies I have now stick but it is such a comfort to know that if for some reason it doesn't or if we would like to have more babies in a few years we don't have to do the whole stimulation process again.

Pat and I are truly blessed..... and excited :)

Yesterday my wonderful husband was a great nurse, he took great care of me and even cooked lunch (I gave him step by step instructions from the other room hehehe) his mom and Aunt Debbie babied and spoiled me... dinner on the couch served on a tray, reading material and lots of treats. Better not get too used to it :)

~Heather

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you. When I read your post a smiled from ear to ear. It is such a wonderful feeling to have a great cycle! God has blessed you hun, and YOU DESERVE IT!!!

    **HUGS**

    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete