Thursday, February 11, 2010

What a great day on the baby front!!! Numbers are in and they look great

Lining Today 8.2 Triple Stripe Yippee!!! Oct 8.4
E2 Today 1262 Oct 900
Follicles Today I had 24!!!! 2)12 mm 22) just under 12mm Oct 18 total 1)14 1)12 16) under 12

This is really good news. They decreased some of my medication so I dont make too many more, my body can focus on growing the ones I have. The u/s tech said my lining looked "perfect" I left the office with tears in my eyes. I am just soooooo happy things are going so well.

This afternoon I went to the RE for my pre-op and here is what got a little crazy... on the IVF group that I belong to a few of the girls had problems with infections in the past and it has always made me wonder because they haven't checked me for any infections "down there" in ages, maybe two years? So I have been wanting to be tested for a "just in case", I don't want any stone unturned or having any "what if" or "I should have" when this cycle is over, I just have to know I did everything in my power. So today I fib and tell the nurse the meds are bothering me "down there" and I would like to be "checked" and she was like "its probably from the medication but if you really want to we will check it out..........." Low and behold I have two different infections?!?!?! Not even one symptom? Isn't that nuts I am sooooooo glad I checked. Two prescriptions later and I am back in business. So from this point here is what I think....

They fixed my cervix
They fixed my lining
They fixed my infection
Lots of eggs

This may be it :) I have such a great feeling about this cycle!!!

I go in tomorrow at 7:15 am for another check, I will keep you posted!

~Heather

1 comment:

  1. what amazing news!!! I love that this cycle is rocken!!!I hope and pray this is it!!!!

    ReplyDelete