Wednesday, February 10, 2010

IVF #2 Post 4

What a day. As you probably know Pat & I are also in the process of moving to Washington DC (you know that place that is covered by over 3 ft of snow). So I am up getting ready this morning waiting for the guys to come make crates for the T.V's and a glass top table..... I get a phone call at 8:00 am saying they are almost here and they will actually be packing the house today. Um...OK??? I am a procrastinator big time so I was really not ready for them, and let me tell you they are fast, they already finished two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, family room, kitchen and 1/2 of the formal living and dinning. I was running around like a crazy person trying to organize what we would need with us for the next month, paperwork, washing rugs, clothes, sheets etc. Our poor puppy Maggie was stuck out side most of the day and she came in shivering... guess who else isn't very ready for the cold weather (probably my bad for shaving all of her hair off). My parents were going to watch her while we were in limbo and staying with Pats mom, but after my sweet dog drug my mother down the sidewalk on her face... you can imagine she was not to happy about this. SO I must give a BIG BIG thank you to my very good friend Corinne who will be puppy-sitting for us. Not sure what I would have done without her!!!

Well after the busy day I was in so much pain from the cramping in my ovaries and so sad looking around at our boxed up house I had a little melt down after taking my shots, I am not sure if I was over emotional or oversensitive but they actually hurt pretty bad this evening, so of course the tears came.... and I sobbed something along the lines of "I am tired of being a pin cushion, please let this work" But my sweet husband gave me lots of hugs and told me it will all be okay, I love that man :)

Tomorrow will be super busy again bloodwork & ultrasound 7:15am back to the house for the guys to pack, then as soon as Pat gets here I am back off to the Dr at 1:15 for the pre-op. I am so looking forward to the house stuff finishing up, it will all be done before the more important parts of the IVF happen so I can relax and de-stress a bit. We will be staying with Pats mom & Aunt Debbie until we get up to DC, love those ladies couldn't ask for better people to be staying with!

I will be excited to post my updates tomorrow, cant wait to see how big my follicles and lining have gotten.

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment