Saturday, February 20, 2010

Embryo update #2

I still can not believe we are already at our embryo transfer! In less then 3 weeks I will officially have a blood pregnancy test(BETA) and be pregnant...............or heart broken.............. but I will not go there .... so in less then 3 weeks, I WILL BE OFFICIALLY PREGNANT :)

This cycle has just gone by so fast... but please remind me of this when I am in the two week wait of my pregnancy test, because that will drag on forever I am sure.

Yesterdays update on my 8 all-stars

4) 8 cell embryos
3) 7 cell embryos
1) 6 cell embryo

All we grade BB, which pretty great. The 4 8-cells are exactly what you want to see on this day, but the 7 & 6 cells are good too. Still no news on the 12 others, as I know they are all alive but getting no updates on them.... I will have a different nurse tomorrow I am sure I can get all the goods and details from her :)

Tomorrow we are looking for Blastocyst. Morula's are ok but really we want the Blastocyst. This is where the embryo begins to split and start making cells that will eventually form the baby and the other half will form the placenta. I am praying for two nice Blast to transfer and crossing my fingers for one or two to freeze.

As of 7:00 tomorrow I will be pregnant, please let these little babies stick :) I will update when we get back and let you know how the transfer went.

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment