Sunday, February 14, 2010

IVF #2 Post 7

Well... here it goes... I am kinda nervous!
Today:
Follicle size: 8) 14mm or bigger 7) 12-13mm and then some small ones
E2 4600!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh boy I am sore just thinking about this
Lining 9.6!!!!! At least this is great.

Last time at this point:
Follicle size: 20) under 14 6)under 12
E2 3900
Lining 8.8

So here is what the nurses are telling me, that really they should give me one more day, but because me E2 is dangerously high they cant... so she told me to try not to worry because if she looks back on my history this is typical for me and that when the go to retrieval there will most likely be quite a few more... I am so scared for OHSS, if it gets to bad they will cancel my transfer!

Please folks if you pray, add in a small one for me....

1 comment:

  1. honey i was scared and my numbers were only around 3000..i drank ALOT of gatorade and I did protein smoothies and protein bars...just to be safe....I have no idea if it worked but I did it...but yayayayayyay that you are doing SOOO well!

    ReplyDelete