Monday, May 10, 2010

14 Weeks!!!


Wow time is just ticking by!!! We are 14 weeks with two babies the size of large lemons, about 3.5 inches long and 1.5 oz.

I am starting to feel "flutters" just occasionally. Not kicks just yet but my guess is with two strong boys they will be kicking away in no time. I am loving these little "flutters" it is such a nice reminder that they are healthy and growing strong.

Yesterday was my first (I claimed it even though they aren't here yet) Mother's Day. My sweet husband took brought me breakfast in bed with a nice card. We went out to a delicious lunch and bought our cribs, and then stopped at the store and bought our boys their first little sleeper from us, it says "Daddy loves me" with a little octopus.... and we are very close to agreeing on names...

Jamison Patrick Crockett
and
Weston Thomas Crockett (Aunt Shirley if you read this think of Michael Weston hahaha)

It was sooooo hard coming up with names that we both liked but I think this may be it... now we can start to plan the nursery :)

I will post new belly pictures tonight, this week I have really began to "show" up until now I could throw on a pair of jeans with a top and you would have no idea I had twins on the way.............this week not so much. My belly has popped out and I am now having people notice that I am pregnant. It is nice to be past the "chubby looking" phase and be on to the "baby on the way" phase. So exciting!!! My next Dr. Apt is Wednesday, I am loving having ultrasounds so often!!! Can't wait to see my little babies again!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment