Tuesday, May 18, 2010

We have movement.....

Oh what a feeling .... the last few days I have been having these little sensations of "flutters" or "bubbles" these are not my terms, but I guess thats what pregnant people are SUPPOSED to call them... I call them "weird".... very weird but I LOVE IT!

It is a truly amazing feeling.... the other day Pat and I were out to lunch and I felt a big one and I was like "whoa!!!" Pat was so cute he said "that must have been Weston", since Weston is so much more active.

Tonight I was playing on the computer trying to make myself tired by reading nonsense on the internet and all of the sudden I was having lots of little baby movements on the right... as you can see I am no longer tired but very awake and excited. I was just sitting there enjoying it, when out of no where on the left little Jamison moved too!! It was AWESOME to feel them both at the same time!! Such a wonderful way to show me they are growing and healthy!! Maybe he just got tired of being poked by his brother :)

Jamison is just not as active of a baby, but his placenta also has a different placement which can sometimes make it a bit harder to feel him, but nonetheless I did tonight!!!

I have been telling Pat for weeks now that I was really hoping they would be moving around enough that the little kids could feel a few kicks while I am down visiting in FL. I am not sure if my little nephews will be interested but I am sure my little sisters and nieces would get a kick out of it (literally and figuratively LOL) but I will be borderline I will be 18 + weeks when I leave and usually other people can feel them somewhere between 18-20+ weeks. So far it looks like the boys want to do their momma proud because they are off to a great start :)

I am LOVING being pregnant!! I have been sooooo lucky an truly have overall felt great and now with being able to look forward to movement here and there, can't even describe it.

With all of this I truly count my blessings. It was such a long and hard road to get here.... and I don't ever take it for granted. I know there are sooooooooo many women that would give anything to be in my shoes and expecting a baby of their own....I wish all of my friends (both in real life & the ones I have met while TTC-trying to conceive) that are still trying to become parents can soon experience these same emotions. I have belonged to a internet board of woman doing IVF etc for over 2 years and my heart breaks for them in their struggles, it is beyond words what some of my friends have been through and are not yet able to hold their baby. Every night before bed I pray that each of them soon get their miracles.

Sorry didn't mean to bring down the mood of my blog it was just on my mind.... if it is any consolation... after I wrote "borderline" above I have been singing in my head an oldie by Madonna "borderline... feels like I am going to lose my mind... you just keep on pushing my love over the borderline....." Love it!!!

Goodnight!!!
~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment