Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2nd Trimester!!!!!


We made it!!! I am sooo happy that we are officially in the 2nd trimester. One down two to go! To look back wow we have been so fortunate and lucky. We had a uneventful few months.... no big scares (well after my little bleed but it was all good)... no morning sickness and two healthy little boys... who's Daddy (mommy of curse too) couldn't be happier. Supposedly the 1st one is the hard one and the second is nicknamed the "honeymoon" trimester, I can't imagine feeling any better then I do now :)

Our little babies are now the size of eggs. I was looking back... how amazing just a few short weeks ago they were only grapes!!!

I took this weeks belly picture... but as you see I haven't posted it hahaha. I really hadn't felt like I have gotten any bigger... but I guess pictures don't lie. I made Pat take 3 before I came to terms, I kept saying "that picture makes it look bigger then it is" after the third realized its not the camera :( But that's I am growing two babies and of course it has to get bigger.

Although when I get dressed I have yet to really "look" pregnant. Yesterday I had to go get my car inspected (VA makes you do it) and I got hit on by some guy waiting for his car.... made me laugh.... (if he only new, married, pregnant and with twins to boot hahaha) at least I don't look too fat :)

~Heather

PS I will eventually upload my new belly picture........

No comments:

Post a Comment