Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Great Check Up!!!

So happy, the apt went great!! I met with my ultrasound tech first and my cervix was GREAT!!! My original measurement was 3.5, when I went in for my 16 week check and it had decreased to 2.3-2.5 and now with my cerclage and bed rest I am back to 3.3-3.5!!!! Yippeeeeee!!! She said that the Dr. did a great job, the stitches are really high so they shouldn't go anywhere :) Of course then I got to take a peak at my little sweet potatoes and they are great... hearts beating nice and loud and as normal, little Weston moving all over and little Jamison totally relaxed and hanging out. I can not get enough of seeing them! I love love love that I have gotten a scan at every apt! I have been spoiled :) I also told her how excited I was that my Daddy was going to get to come to my next apt, the big level 2 scan, typically done at 20 weeks....

Next up was checking my weight............ only 2 lbs in the last two weeks, sounds great until you add it to my old total..... 20 lbs so far!!!! Holy cow!!! Although I know I am right where I am supposed to be 18 weeks- 20 lbs , remember they want me to be at 24 lbs in 24 weeks so looking good but boy does it sound rough... hahahaha.... Please lord let my babies be REALLY big when they are born :)

Then I met with my Dr. he was happy with how everything went, he ordered some routine bloodwork and then said to schedule my level 2 for.......2 weeks out.... I said oh well they already have it scheduled for next week (I will be 19 weeks 2 days) and he said, "well you won't be 20 weeks yet (um only a few days away!!!) so we will reschedule for the following week", so I of course was going to do what he said but I was sad because then I would have to go by myself and my Dad would miss it.... when my awesome ultrasound tech pipped up and said "oh Dr. Bronsky she can leave it... we are very busy the week after and her babies are big and easy to see, she will be fine next week" wink wink :) I was so happy, she is awesome and she knew how excited I was to have him come with me so she spoke up and of course the Dr. gave us the OK. Can't wait!!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment