Tuesday, June 29, 2010

HELLOOOOO Daddy!!!

Pat finally was able to feel his babies!!!! I was sooooo excited!!! Probably because I have tried putting his hand on my belly approximately a million times with no success....but not tonight :)

It seems these little guys are pretty active everyday about 6:00pm-ish and then again between 10:00 and 11:00 pm. So they were up to there normal playtime this evening and had been all over the place, around 6:45 Pat got home, as soon as he was through the door finaI made him run over to feel, of course... nothing... they stopped.

So he goes up to take a shower and they start kicking away.... momma was on a mission!!! I hurried upstairs and bounced through the door and of course they stop UGH!!! I mad him hold it there for an extra minute and he finally got a little wack :) I was like "did you feel that?" and waited for the answer even though it was written all over his face.. he said "ya it felt like a big heart beat" with a big smile on his face... then he waited a few more minutes and got one more right on his thumb.

I was soooo excited to finally share it with him.... probably even more then he was... :)

Then he of course ruined my excitement shortly later as I was getting in the shower, he asks me "hey do you know who you look like?" and I answer "no" because I have no idea where he is going with this... and he says "Peter Griffin"!!!!! The dad on Family Guy (a cartoon) with a huge beer belly. SERIOUSLY!!! I have always thought my husband was a very smart man but boy oh boy lately I have been second guessing that...........................

~Heather

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwww yayayayay the felt it!!!

    and OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG you so dont look like Peter....lolololol

    If I was prego, I would soooo want to look as cute as you!!!

    but guys do say the darndest things

    ReplyDelete