Monday, July 5, 2010

22 weeks!!!




Yipppeeee cross one more week off the baby factory :) We are at 22 weeks! Only 2 more weeks till viability.... I can't wait :)

As of today each baby is weighing approximately one pound and is about the length of a summer squash, 11 inches!! Getting bigger........... awe my little munchkins.

Just for fun I added a picture of our little friend :) We have these adorable little dear in our backyard almost everyday... Pat and I love seeing them.... Maggie on the other hand, not so much. I don't know what she wants to do with them but they make her crazy. She just cries and cries when there is one out side.

~Heather

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful mama!!!
    I don't have a phone right now, Gianna broke it, otherwise I'd call to chat. Hope you're doing well!!

    PS - I gave you an award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete