Saturday, July 10, 2010

Our Mural


This weekend Pat has been working hard on the nursery. So Far we have the mural up on the wall and he is about half way into one crib.... and all the way into one six pack....All of this baby stuff is hard work for him, at least that is what he says :)

Tomorrow we are having our maternity photo shoot. Its a little early for them because I know I have a LONG way to go in the belly department before the babies come. However the photographer mentioned how her friend waited till 7 months along with twins to get hers done and her hubby could no longer reach around her belly.... fun times ahead hahaha so we decided now is best and with twins it seems like its best to expect the unexpected, so better to be early then to miss your opportunity I guess.

The boys have been so active lately... Little Jamison I think is trying to make up for lost time because he has been kicking away, and of course his brother never stops moving. I am getting my running shoes ready now because I have a feeling they will keep me on the go for sure.

~Heather

2 comments:

  1. hooooooooooooooow cute...i love the mural...its just perfect. I did my first maternity shoot today and the mommy was only 30weeks and as you can see on my blog, she is showing plenty and there is only one little one in there....you tiny ones show alot more!!!!
    Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! Who painted it or was it one of those wall decals? Can't wait to see even more photos as the nursery progresses! Love the colors you picked out. Really nice blues and always love a white chair rail! Here's hoping all is going well! Look forward to seeing more of the maternity photos too - the one you posted is just gorgeous! xoxo Ashley

    ReplyDelete