Monday, July 26, 2010

25 Weeks!!




Its Monday folks!! My favorite day of the week, the countdown ticker clicks by and my babies are officially one week older... feels kind of weird actually, I was so looking forward to 24 weeks that its just crazy I have now past it :) 60% of twins are born by 35 weeks which seems sooooo soon!!! Can you believe we will be meeting our little men in just weeks???

I always try to picture their little faces and wonder what they look like.. I hope they inherit their daddys dimples and long eye lashes among some of his other great qualities :)

So as of today our munchkins are now approximately the size of eggplants!! The average length from crown to rump is between 13.6 and 14.8 inches the average weights between 1.5 and 2.2 lbs.

If you look at todays belly picture you may notice the angle on the camera is no longer vertical but is now horizontal... this was not a mistake... unfortunately I now need the wide angle to get the whole thing in there... lets just hope I don't grow out of the wide angle... that may make me cry.........

Speaking of this big ole belly, today was the end of an era... I am an avid leg shaver, I like to keep those bad boys nice and smooth, this has been becoming more and more of a challenge since bending over this huge lump of baby in the shower stall is no simple task. Today I tried, tried again and I simply can not reach anymore.... so I dried off and grabbed my razor and waltzed over to sit my behind on the side our garden tub.... success !! So looks like that will be my new spot until my bump disappears :)

Ooooooh I also am putting up the picture of the mommy deer and her baby, they stopped by for a second visit and I was able to snap a quick picture.. if you look close you can see the babies adorable white spots!!!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment