Friday, July 30, 2010

The Blog Gods!!!

Oh my... someone upstairs must have read my last blog post and decided to save me from my torture!!! Not even 10 minutes after posting it the charge nurse came in to tell me I was being moved into a private room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is me doing the happy dance in my bed!!!

New room has a big picture window, a bench seat for Pat along with a recliner and a rocker so he can visit and be cozy... and I even have a fridge :) Heaven!!

I almost forgot to tell you... I have finally lost the battle.... I got my first stretch mark (well pregnancy related ones) on my boobie. I have been closely monitoring the situation, greasing up with cocoa butter (in three different forms, lotion, oil, and a 100% pure cocoa butter stick-had to cover all bases) and for the last few weeks have been playing the "stretch mark or fat wrinkle" game. I would spy a new red mark or line on hips thigh belly or boobies and I would circle it with a pen to see if it was still there the next day... fat wrinkles, you know caused by my clothes getting a little more snug.. disappear.. so far I have lucked out... all fat wrinkles.... today I mourned the loss of the fat wrinkle officially as I accepted my first (I am sure of many to come) stretch mark... battle wound of making my babies :) PS please don't judge my "game" I have ALOT of time on my hands!!!

As my dad said before "scars are like tattoos but with better stories"

~Heather

1 comment: