Friday, July 2, 2010

Bed rest project :)




Well I have been missing my little craft projects lately. I love doing crafts but I am not supposed to be sitting up all the way and it is hard to come up with things to do at a 45 degree angle .... But I decided I needed something... so here is what I did :)

The boys names!! For their nursery.... I have a plastic tv tray I loaded up with my supplies and got to work. I think I am going to add the ribbon so they can hang nicely... although Pat thinks ribbons are for girls.... I guess we'll see who wins that battle hahahaha

Obviously they aren't perfect but I think they aren't too bad for my first try. Although I may have a biased opinion :)

3 comments:

  1. they are sooooooooooo cute..heather ur so awesome...also i just did a shoot and was for a boy and the letterson his wall had no ribbon and they looked...well plain...so get some boy ribbon or no bows.... but do it!!! if u wanna see pics i can email ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute Heather! Really, really great job. Looks like something you'd buy on etsy.com! Hey, you may have another creative venture in your future. Of course once these guys come...you can kiss most of your free time bye bye for the next 18 years (just kidding...well...not entirely)!! Hey, trust me...you will find that motherhood is completely worth every heartache, hassle and moments of hip-hip-hooray! xoxo to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look great!! I STILL haven't done Allison's letters for her room. =)

    ReplyDelete