Monday, July 12, 2010

23 weeks!!!



OMG one more week till viability!!! What a huge milestone that will be... then I will set my next goal 28 weeks! After this week everyday these babies are inside will be a blessing :) Well until 36 weeks then I am sure I will be ready for an eviction notice...

So of course we have our regular Monday updates, babies are now about 11 inches from crown to rump, they are calling this stage a large mango??? Although I have to admit I have never seen an 11 inch mango.. but thats what the pros say so I will go with it :) They are both over a pound now... of course Wednesday I will have my growth scan so I will be able to tell you exactly how big they are.... which means I get a sneak peak at my little ones.. I love my ultrasounds!!! Maybe we can catch a Weston at nap time and we can get a picture of his little face.. slim chance since he is always so busy but a momma can hope :)

Yesterday was our maternity shoot.... Our photographer was so nice, her hubby and Pat did lots of chatting so we had alot of fun... She took over 400 pictures!!! So far I have seen 9 and I have to say when I look at myself in real life I don't feel like I am THAT big but pictures don't lie and OMG I guess I am huge hahahaha. One small fatality.... we were in the tall grass and I went to sit on a rock and Marianne our wonderful picture taker was joking she didn't want to get bit by a bug, 10 seconds later I leaned back on the rock and sure enough got stung by a bee on my finger... Pat always gives me a hard time for being so accident prone so of course he was like "go figure" LOL I keep all kinds of crazy stuff in my car so I sent him to get the insect bite/sting spray and of course it was all dried up :( thats ok a little throbbing never hurt anyone right?

Here is one from the shoot I will post more when I get them.

~Heather

1 comment:

  1. I saw some of the pics on Facebook, they look awesome!!! Hope you're doing well. =)

    ReplyDelete