Friday, July 30, 2010

Fun times.....

Hellllloooooooooo everyone!! As you can probably guess this girl is BORED!!

So on Thursday afternoons the other bedrest preggo ladies and I (if allowed by the Dr.s) get wheeled down to a little, I will call it "happy hour". Its like a social hour and they invite one of the nurses to do a talk/class. Yesterdays class was on the NICU and what we can expect to see and what happens to our babies while they are there. It was nice to get out of the room for a bit but while I was there I got pulled out to go to have a quick ultrasound.

They wanted to see if the boys were practicing their breathing and my little Weston was such a trooper.. they needed him to be active and of course he obliged, he loves to be busy... now little Jamison, poor kid. He was napping and she had to "wake him up" to get him to do his little exercises and she started to poke around on him... and Weston decided to help.. elbowed him in the chest and belly, little boy kept napping, a few more kicks from his brother.. hard kicks, poor little guys whole body would jolt, still snoozing.. finally after some more prodding from the tech he woke up and did his thing... and went right back to sleep :) The only thing that was a bit worrisome is that they are both head down now but Jamison is super low... so low you couldn't see his head or face... hope that little man doesn't get any crazy ideas...........

But I did make it back to chat with some of the other "moms" before we got sent back to our rooms which was a nice change from chatting with my roomie --- lord help me!!!

Now I am a chatty person by nature and I LOVE to talk to whoever but seriously.... seriously. I would like shoot myself. She is a young girl, sweet, 21 yrs old 30 weeks pregnant with boy/girl twins has had a pretty rough life so far (met with a social worker yesterday and went over her past)... but my lord she complains about everything!!!

I am hot

I am hungry

My fries are cold

I have heart burn

I still have heart burn

(talking to the tv) Oh man that looks good, or- that girl is so crazy take the money!!

My heart is beating fast

That hot chocolate is good--please repeat 10 times because I heard that at least that many

This pudding is to sweet

I want to freeze my candy bar do you think they will?

I have a lump in my bed

I want to order a grilled cheese

This along with calling the nurses 8 times for random things, all before lunch... So I guess its better then talking our dog all day but it does help to remind me patience is a virtue :)

As of today they have decreased my the angle to lay at from 45 degrees to 30, which you wouldn't think would be alot different but it is quite a bit flatter, they really want to keep the pressure of my girlie bits. The only other news is they added the compression socks for my feet to help prevent blood clots in my legs so nothing to exciting on this end :) One more day down and one more day closer to 28 weeks!!!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment