Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday 10/11/10








Here is what I learned today......... the rules depend on the nurse :) I got to hold my babies together!!! Of course this lead to our very first family picture!! I can not believe we are now a family of 4... excuse me.... I am sorry Maggie... a family of 5 :)

You could probably guess that was the highlight of my day... what wasn't the highlight...both boys had a spells today, Jamison more then Weston. They are still talking about sending him home since they are mild and typically during his bottle, but they are now planning on sending him home with a monitor, I am supposed to hear more from the Dr. on that tomorrow. I actually think this will help calm some fear in me anyway. I was pretty nervous thinking something could go wrong while I was sleeping and I wouldn't be able to help him... I know these monitors often have false alarms but I would rather have a false alarm and know he is safe :)

The little guy is still in his isolette. They keep trying to wean down the temp so he can move to an open crib (the next step for him to get closer to coming home) but each time they try his body temp drops, he is just not ready.... we need to fatten him up!!! This boy needs some insulation on his little body :) He was struggling a bit with this today, he was on the cold side and when he gets that way he won't really eat and usually he is a great eater... They got him all warmed up by this afternoon and he ate much better the rest of the day thank goodness... he can't afford to be skipping any meals :)

Enjoy the little videos. Weston kept this "talking" up for a long time today it was pretty funny and of course little Jamison with his hiccups... again. He must of got wind of me saying he sleeps all the time because the last few visits he was been super alert, I love it!!

Oh and a quick weight update for mommy... 31 lbs down... 14 lbs to go...I am pretty happy with that for 4 weeks but I can't wait till I get ok'd to start exercising. Hopefully I can get the rest off in no time :)

2 comments:

  1. Heather omg looooov. They are just soooo cute and you and pat just look smitten...luv...

    btw, I have a heating pad for my newborn shoots...guess I need to just make my way there right? heehee

    ReplyDelete