Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Picture time for Jamison

All of Jamison's grandparents loving on him :) The poor little girls.... kids have germs, what can I say hahahaha. If he was a full term baby I wouldn't have been so cautious, but with a preemie in flu season I have to... the best part is when I went to take this picture I told them to "smile" I guess old habits die hard :)

As you can see (in the video) little J has found his thumb. I have some ultrasound pictures of him sucking on it that I think are adorable but I think its even more adorable now!!

Oh and a side note.... we gave him a bath today (first one at home) and he pooped in the tub.... I have seen that happen lots of times with big babies but it cracked me up to see such a tiny one do it :)







2 comments:

  1. omg how did I miss him being home....how amazing!!! luuuuuuuuuuuuuuv!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kiss is from Mike, I sent him up there to take care of Weston.

    ReplyDelete