Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Weston's Picture Time





He is getting bigger!!! Yippeeeee!!! Tonights weigh in is 4lbs 14.5 oz!! Weston and I have come to an understanding, he is to get bigger and be home in time for Halloween.... no ifs ands or buts :) So far I think he is going to be a good boy.

I wish I had more of him with the family being spoiled like his brother but so far they all have only seen him through the nursery glass... although I am sure his time will come :) If you can tell he is sideways on the scale... little boy would not stay still and for being such a peanut, he is pretty good at moving his body all over the place!! And the little mark on his forehead... not sure what its from we have been playing is that a bruise or is that a birthmark along with the nurses I guess time will tell, you might not be able to see but it is heart shaped in real life... I think he was kisses by a tinsy tiny angel :)

1 comment: