Monday, August 23, 2010

29 weeks 29 weeks 29 weeks!!!


Last week in the 20's I can't believe it!!! Well I can when I look at my ever expanding stretch marks that are now migrating from my low back down, over my butt and to the back of my thigh...but so excited that we have one more week down... at most we have 8 left... not to shabby we are getting there for sure!

So the boys have now moved on... to a squash :) Each baby is now about 15 inches long and 2 1/2 lbs.... However if you notice the size of the belly this week I am thinking they have had a little growth spurt (hey now its not me its them, I promise I have eased up on the doughnuts and cupcakes this week). It funny when you see yourself each day you don't notice the changes to much but when I went to take my belly picture and could barely squeeze in the whole thing... I have to admit its gotten bigger... hmmmm wonder what the scale will tell me tomorrow?

I have an ear update......... unfortunately I am getting a tube put in sometime this week. The medications haven't helped, actually its gotten a bit worse. Normally they would increase medication doses and give it more time but being pregnant they can't increase the doses so in goes the tube. Lord help me.. I really hope it is not as bad of an experience as the last time.... Seriously though tubes are supposed to be for kids, I was shocked when I needed the first one and even more so needing a second... got to love what pregnancy can do to your sinuses. Heads up to all of you soon to pregnant ladies... EVERYTHING about your body changes when you are pregnant!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and just in case I have anyone interested... yes I have finally gone poopoo YIPPEEE!!!! I had a wonderful nurse Saturday night and after finding out how long it had been and all of what I was taking she vowed to make it her person mission to get the party started before she left... exact words "I am not leaving to go home until you go to the bathroom" so to my regular lineup she added a nice cocktail of hot prune juice tea followed by two doses of prescription liquid plumber for your bottom, about 3 hours after the second dose we were in business baby!!!!

~Heather

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you pooed. ;-) Your belly is beautiful!! I need to call you to chat soon. Hopefully tomorrow afternoon during naptime. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your belly is beautiful Heather!

    xox

    L

    ReplyDelete