Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ughhhhh

29weeks 5days-

I would love to tell you I had soooo much going on that I have been to busy to post, but unfortunately that is just not the case. I have been so sick to my stomach the thought of doing.... well anything really, just makes me feel even worse.

They give me Pepcid twice a day and Zofran every 4 hours as needed, and of course I am eating saltines and drinking Ginger Ale but I am still having a bit of a rough time making it through the day.... thank goodness we are closing in on the final stretch for these babies. There is just not enough room left in my belly for them to avoid putting the pressure on my stomach which is... no fun :(

I remember in the beginning of my pregnancy I was actually upset I didn't have morning sickness because I felt so good I just didn't "feel" pregnant.... and of course I was thinking I was going to skip this stuff all together... well I am now very thankful I didn't have to deal with this in the beginning and obviously very wrong in thinking I was going to get to skip it.

I think my hubby was testing me. The other day he brought me a chocolate covered donut, of course I would typically be thrilled, I love anything chocolate and I am especially fond of donuts.... I thanked him but told him I just couldn't eat it so he held it up and said "ok then... I am going to eat it myself...." waiting for me to stop him, I didn't, at that point I think he realized if it was keeping me from my chocolate heaven, I was not feeling well.

He didn't give up there, the big guy tried again today in offering one of my all time favorites, Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha... this is a big deal for him, going to a coffee shop for Pat is equal to most people going to have a tooth pulled- he hates it- but was so sweet to offer to stop for me and unfortunately as good as it sounded I just couldn't even stomach the thought.... I try to eat what I can, when I can, I know I need to for the babies but it isn't easy that is for sure.

Closing in on 30 weeks, at most we have 7 weeks left, I think I can I think I can I think I can....

Oh, and as for Wednesday's ultrasound, Weston's fluid is still up, it was a bit higher then last week but there are no plans other then to keep an eye on it weekly... I however keep an eye on it every day when I look down at my wonky belly :) His side is visibly bigger then Jamison's side.... my little trouble maker!!!

~Heather

1 comment:

  1. Im ashamed that I havent blogged in a bit...but i come on to check on you....Im sorry to come on and see your sick:( I soooooooooo hope you feel better!!

    ReplyDelete