Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Baby weights!

27 weeks 2 days-

We had our ultrasound bright and early today. Great tech this time. For one, it was a fun wheel chair ride because the girl walked so fast it was like a slight jog. Almost reminded me of two kids playing around pushing each around super fast, all I needed was for her to pop a wheely and we would have been all set.... for two, she took her time and pointed out all of the little baby parts... and I kept it to myself that with all of the ultrasounds I have had I could have probably given her an anatomy lesson :) Its getting so cramped in there every time they move the little wand there are all kinds of bits of baby that pop into the screen, very cute. Today they were both awake and moving so it was pretty sweet to see little Jamison kicking and moving around and of course Weston was busy busy busy as always :)

There measurements and weights were really great, they both gained exactly a pound each.

Jamison now weighs 2lbs 5oz
Weston now weighs 2lbs 6oz

Looks like we will have some nice healthy boys, typical weights at this gestation are 2 lbs so they are both just a bit ahead, can't wait to meet my munchkins :)

Oh................. in other news............... The regular Dr. did rounds today (instead of the resident or fellow) so I just figured I would ask him when he thought I would be able to bust out of this joint............... he said "well, after you deliver" WHAT???!!!!!! and he followed up with "maybe if everything is going great then you will be able to go home at 34 weeks" So it looks like I should get cozy, its going to be awhile.

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment