Monday, August 30, 2010

We made it!!! 30 weeks baby!!!


This is it, we are in the home stretch!!! I am finally out of the 20's and moving into the 30's... funny how exciting those numbers are in terms of pregnancy because I was not nearly this excited when I moved from 29 years old to 30 but in this case its FABULOUS :)

Little guys are now approximately the size of a head of cabbage, 15.7 inches long and about 3 lbs each :) I think they are getting measured on Wednesday, I can't wait to see how big they are actually measuring.

I had my normal meeting with my Dr. this morning and he confirmed unless something comes up delivery date will be on or around October 18th, I will be exactly 37 weeks.... these are going to be some nice healthy babies!!! I was just thinking by then each baby will be 5-6 lbs so I am going to have 10-12 lbs of baby in my belly !!! Holy cow!!! There already seems to be so little room left I can't even imagine what thats going to feel like... but I guess I will know soon enough :)

---------------------------------------------------

Whoaaaaaaaaa nelly!!! So while I was typing this I just got accosted by my nurse... I am back to having bad potty issues and unfortunately along with the struggle to get the party started down there, I have some new party guest... these are uninvited, slightly annoying, attention seeking and literal pain-in-the-a_ _ type guest....... do you know where I am going with this?????

Yes... officially I have hemorrhoids... I was pretty certain when I went for a swipe down there and found my regular parts had been replaced by a painful cauliflower, that was what was happening. Of course I had to mention this to the nurse tonight and she sweetly says that she will get me something to help out the situation.... well she returns and decides she would like to hit this with a double dose of two different types of meds but before she does she needs to take a look followed by "don't worry I have seen lots of butts"..... Um really??? It was already not pretty down there and I do have to look at your face for the rest of the evening.... yes I know you may look at lots of butts however I am particularly attached to this one and I like to keep that area off limits.... no such luck, I had to drop my drawers, she had to spread the cheeks (its alot of cheek to move around, I promise, if you think my belly is big..... you have no idea) and took a peak. She found exactly what I thought she would find and is now totally understanding my fear of letting these potty issues get bad again... lord knows I have enough going on down there, I really don't need anymore uninvited guest showing up to this party....

~Heather

1 comment: