Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Tuesday

What a great day!!! Well it started off a bit shaky when my Dr. came in this morning and told me I had become a bit anemic and she was considering putting me on additional iron... seriously I almost cried. Now I know a little iron pill sounds like no biggie however the side effect of that little tiny pill is a biggie, at least for me.... *TMI alert* it makes it hard to go potty, and if you remember its already REALLY hard... The other day after my regular 6 fiber pills & 3 softners, they added 4 glasses of prune juice..... and some Milk of Magnesia.... and I still couldn't go... its AWFUL... Anyways so as she is saying this I have visions of pooing soda cans and seriously tears fill my eyes and she must have noticed because she then asked me how I was doing in that department and when I told her she was and Angel and said she wouldn't toss in the extra pill but asked me to add a little more red meat to my diet... now that I can do!!!

This afternoon was fantastic... I had a great visit from an old high school friend and her kiddos (for the record super sad they are moving away) and later this evening I had another friend here on business from FL and I had a great visit with her as well. Spoiled!! Two visitors in the same day.... bonus they are both chatty ladies so it was super nice talking, and talking, and talking... well you know me I talk alot anyway so maybe they were merely putting up with me but either way it was a great way to spend the day!!

Well this brings me to tonight.... I had my test for the week..

1) pee-pee test was great!!! no traces of protein in there at all... Yay me!!!

2) weight gain- told you that measly 1/2 pound weight gain wouldn't last.. up 3 lbs!!! In a week!!! My goodness!!! So new total is 40lbs. 10 lbs left in my 50lbs goal, 9 weeks.... hmmmmm we will see. Although I am thinking this week may have been partly due to me falling off the wagon and possibly eating 4 cupcakes & 4 donuts... no not all at once (although that would make for a VERY GOOD day) but regardless I was naughty this week... probably my naughtiest week yet... okay not probably, it was ... but I will be a good girl for now on.... well at least mostly good :)

So thats it for today I will post an update tomorrow after my ultrasound!!!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment