Friday, September 10, 2010

Naptime

Everyone asks me if I take naps during the day...or says.. you should really try to get some more sleep, or how great it is that I can get lots of rest before the babies come... for the record...its a load of crap... my guess is anyone who has asked such things have spent little to no time in the hospital..... I was really tired this morning and I was going to attempt a nap... just 20 minutes was all I was asking for, I tried for about 45 ... here is how it went......

-nurse comes in to see if I need anything

-cleaning lady picks up trash

-food service comes to pick up my tray

-cleaning lady back to clean bathrooms and MOP FLOORS

-nurses aid comes by to drop off towels

-phone call

-nurse back to bring in meds

-another phone call

-random man- "I am here to mop floors" even after informing him they were already mopped he proceeded because it was a different kind???? Who knew......

-Dietary nurse- wanting to know if I have questions about what I should be eating for healthy babies (I already know this-its anything that doesn't come from your kitchen hahaha but I was good, I didn't say that )

So at this point I gave up...... I am now wide awake and back to playing on the internet :) I guess I will be very prepared for lack of sleep when our little ones come.

~Heather

1 comment:

  1. just take a nap....hahahhahaha

    i was just in the hospital room with a new mommy and she was saying the same thing....

    next person that comes in 10 pts if you hit em with rolled up paper..

    ReplyDelete