Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Update time :)

31weeks 2days-

Can I just say yesterday was fabulous.... of course having my hubby visit is always great but my favorite nurse popped in for a visit on her day off... with Panera Bread for lunch!!! Love her :) Maybe she was happy with my fantastic Matchmaking skills??? Oh did I forget to mention??? I found a new way to entertain myself...

For last nights updates- they were great :)

1)Pee pee test - same, no changes, just trace amounts of protein

2)Weigh in- Um..... can I just say... YAY ME!!!!! Zero gain this week!!! Mind you my stomach is simply HUGE so I am not worried in the least bit that the babies aren't growing, maybe they are taking nutrients from my butt lord knows there are plenty of goodies stored there!! 45 lb total so far- 6 weeks (at most) left... I might just stay at my goal after all.

Today is Wednesday which means ultrasound day..... crappy news.... still no weights on the babies, that will be next week. They said every 4 weeks they will check the growth, thinking that way.... next week may be the very last check before we find out exactly how much the weigh... because THEY WILL BE BORN!!! Wow still can't believe it... feels like I just got used to the idea of being pregnant and really letting that sink in and just in time for it to be over... my oh my!!!
For the OK news, no changes for little Weston, he is holding steady with the extra fluid. Now for the good news......... I think I now know the cause of all my nausea the last few days.... Weston has flipped and is now breech. His little head is pretty much directly on my stomach with his little butt on his brothers head. All the pressure from his head and Jamison's feet kicking it... my stomach has no chance of making it through the day without feeling pretty rough... oh well, at least it all makes sense now...

Note to Weston: Little man although I love you very much you have been a bit of a trouble maker since long before you were born....giving momma extra kicks, extra stretch marks from all of your extra fluid and nausea from this flipping over business.... please be a good boy when you come out :)

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment